Videos & success stories
GUURU @ vertbaudetvertbaudet, a French eCommerce brand, uses their community of existing customers to share their experiences, offering advice and support to potential customers, and improving their sales conversion.
GUURU @ JUMBOJUMBO, a Swiss DIY expert, sought an interactive chat solution to drive sales. With GUURU, they doubled their sales conversion and have now much higher basket values.
GUURU @ FREITAGSee why the global lifestyle brand FREITAG has implemented GUURU's online chat and how they are growing their community.
GUURU @ bexio“Since we began to use Guurus we have seen a huge decrease in support enquiries in our in-house service center, freeing us up to focus on the complex cases. With GUURU we can now satisfy our customers by offering 24/7.”
GUURU @ Graubünden tourismExperts from the various Graubünden holiday destinations – locals and people who know the region really well – share their knowledge and recommendations with tourists. Visitors can reach out to the experts around the clock and recieve immediate, authentic service.
Guurus testimonialsHear some expert product users sharing their experience as Guurus and why they love supporting other customers and get rewarded.
What is a Guuru?
A Guuru is a term used exclusively on the loyal customer community interaction platform, GUURU. It describes a loyal customer who has qualified as a service agent for a specific company.
Drastically reduce email tickets with GUURU SmartFormThis webinar will provide you with an in-depth analysis of:
- Root causes for email tickets overload in customer service
- Costs associated with e-mail tickets overload
- Potential email tickets deflection strategies
After the webinar, you will have a clear understanding of how to:
- Detect unnecessary email tickets
- Reduce email tickets for good
- Provide the best possible customer experience at the lowest cost possible
Digitization in Customer Service - How the current crisis is creating new business conceptsThe current crisis is bringing customer services to their knees and retailers must quickly adapt and develop new solutions to maintain their relationships with their customers.
- On the other hand, online purchases and inquiries are at an all-time high, and providing 24/7 support is crucial to offer excellent customer experience contributing to sales transactions.
- In this 35-minute webinar, GUURU discusses what is particularly important now and how the combination of AI and human support in customer service can help digital businesses in the current situation whilst ensuring a sustainable solution in the longer term.