How you can achieve a higher NPS with SmartRouting® and by including your best product users.SmartRouting® technology not only identifies inquiries according to their content, but also directs them to the most appropriate and cost-effective source of knowledge. As a result, you always get the best possible answer at the lowest possible cost, which improves your NPS. Watch the webinar & find out more.
How to eliminate email tickets for good: Let your customers receive instant answers and reduce long waiting timesProcessing email tickets takes time and resources. But your customers don't want to wait for answers. Use an AI-based solution that enables peer-to-peer support in addition to the chatbot.
Watch the webinar and find out more.
Combine automation & community: How to decrease your customer service cost and improve sales conversion rateIn this webinar, we show you how more and more brands are recognising the power of their community and are involving their experienced product users to support others. This leads to better sales conversions. And the clever combination with the bot reduces costs significantly. Watch now.
Get ready for a successful Black Friday: Leverage your community to cover peaks & increase salesAfter watching the webinar you will know how to:
- Handle peak times without additional staff during busy times
- Enable your community to deflect calls whilst increasing sales
- Automate customer requests to decrease the cost per contact
- Roll out some smart customer service strategies across various digital channels
How to increase your NPS with intelligent self-serviceIn this webinar, we’ll share use cases of clients who have opted for smart self-service and could therefore achieve higher customer satisfaction within only a few weeks:
- NPS > 60
- Response times < 60 seconds – from any channels, 24/7
- First-level tickets deflection rate > 80%
100% Self-Service - Why automation in customer service really works this timeListen to this informal discussion about how automation is now disrupting the customer service industry:
- AI-based solutions handle 100% of first-level customer inquiries based on self-service
- See how our clients are successfully using automation to deflect more than 80% of first-level requests
- Explain why adding automation doesn’t need to be a big project but can go live within a few days, out-of-the-box
How you can solve 100% of first-level online customer inquiries through smart self-serviceIn this webinar, you will learn how to:
- leverage AI to solve common customer inquiries through the GUURU SmartBot,
- enrich your chatbot with peer-to-peer support to unlock human support when needed: Have your best product users seamlessly take over questions related to their expertise,
- thereby have your on-demand workforce available, 24/7 and no longer need your agents to handle first-level inquiries,
- drastically reduce your cost-per-contact.
Drastically reduce email tickets with GUURU SmartFormThis webinar will provide you with an in-depth analysis of:
- Root causes for email tickets overload in customer service
- Costs associated with e-mail tickets overload
- Potential email tickets deflection strategies
After the webinar, you will have a clear understanding of how to:
- Detect unnecessary email tickets
- Reduce email tickets for good
- Provide the best possible customer experience at the lowest cost possible
Digitization in Customer Service - How the current crisis is creating new business conceptsThe current crisis is bringing customer services to their knees and retailers must quickly adapt and develop new solutions to maintain their relationships with their customers.
- On the other hand, online purchases and inquiries are at an all-time high, and providing 24/7 support is crucial to offer excellent customer experience contributing to sales transactions.
- In this 35-minute webinar, GUURU discusses what is particularly important now and how the combination of AI and human support in customer service can help digital businesses in the current situation whilst ensuring a sustainable solution in the longer term.